Bethany Worship Center
March 25 2018 (The places you've been: Cindy Adams)
April 06, 2021
First delivered March 25 2018
Declare the Lord’s Word over your life. Change your language you can change your life
As I live in God, my love grows more perfect. I can face Him with confidence on the day of judgment because I live like Jesus here in this world (I John 4:17 NLT).
- I receive an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. I reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
- Wives: As a wife, I submit myself to my husband as is fitting in the Lord. My husband loves me like Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her (Colossians 3:18 and Ephesians 5:25). Husbands: As a husband, I love my wife as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her.
- I look out not only for my own interests but also for the interests of others (Philippians 2:4).
- Wives: The heart of my husband trusts in me. He has no lack of gain (Proverbs 31:11). Husbands: I express belief in my wife and encourage her. I have no lack of gain (Proverbs 31:11, 28-29).
- Wives: I do my husband good and not evil all the days of my life (Proverbs 31:12). Husbands: I cover my wife with the Word to present her holy and blameless before the Lord (Ephesians 5:26).
- I am kind and tenderhearted to others. I forgive them as God in Christ has forgiven me (Ephesians 4:32).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- I ask God to set a guard over my mouth. He keeps watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3).
- I let the peace of Christ rule in my heart. As a member of one body, I am called to peace and I am thankful (Colossians 3:15 NIV).
- I walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all respects. I bear fruit in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10 NAS).
- I am being strengthened with all power according to His might. I have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:11 NIV).
- God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV).
- God loads me daily with benefits. He is my salvation (Psalm 68:19).
- I am God’s servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
- I meditate on God’s word day and night. I am successful and prosperous (Psalm 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8).
- God makes all grace abound toward me so that I always have all sufficiency and an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
- I honor the Lord with my wealth and the first fruits of all my produce. Then, my barns will be filled with plenty. My vats will overflow with new wine (Proverbs 3:9-10).
- I bring the whole tithe into the storehouse. He opens the windows of heaven for me and pours out a blessing so great that I don’t have enough room for it (Malachi 3:10).
- I prosper in all things. I remain in health just as my soul prospers (3 John 1:3).
- God abundantly blesses my provision (Psalm 132:15).
- I give and I receive. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will it be put into my lap (Luke 6:38).
- Jesus Christ is generous in grace. Though He was rich, yet for my sake he became poor, so that by His poverty He could make me rich (2 Corinthians 8:9).